- Responsible for successful implementation of Business plan and in achieving the planned results.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- To ensure that the Credit policies of the Company are strictly adhered to and that all related risks are eliminated or minimized. To ensure timely collection of debtors.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Customer Relationship Management: To visit key existing Customers regularly and involving Superiors as part of CRM, to ensure their retention and to obtain more business from them.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To ensure that Credit Policies are adhered and Debtors accounts are reveiwed on a regular basis and debts are collected as per the agreed Credit Terms.
- Customer Complaints Resolution: To handle Customers Complaints in coordination with the Customer Service and Operations Department.
- Risk Management: To ensure that Company is not exposed to avoidable risks.
- To coordinate in a harmonised way with the Accounts Department to ensure the mutual requirements and interests are served well.
- To identify most suitable overseas agents and to play an active role in negotiating special rates and tariffs from them and other Shipping and Airlines Carriers and other Service providers.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Sales, General Manager or his Superiors.
To Apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]