The cost accountant position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Responsible to monitor project total expenditure in SAP PS to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Monitor project activity scheduling & progress.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of SAP PS system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT.
- Perform project costing related reporting for the Finance managements review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the Finance management as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelors 1st Class Accounting or Finance | Degree in Engineering preferred with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training.
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling in GCC/Saudi Construction industry.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of SAP PS module, CCS and Primavera Scheduling is Preferred.
- Exceptional electronic spreadsheet construction skills and a working knowledge of statistics.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
- Nationality Philippine preferred.
- Work Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
To Apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]