- Monitor the execution of day-to-day electrical/mechanical activities
- Collect job tasks from Construction Manager and implement them in allotted time-frame
- Prepare material requests
- Allocate and delegate tasks to electrician/mechanical team according to their capabilities
- Guide foremen and electricians/mechanics in effective work execution
- Monitor the punctuality and attendance of workers under direct control
- Prepare daily work schedule for foremen and electricians
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with foremen/charge hands and command respect and confidence
- Ability to coordinate with other contractors, main contractor & consultant engineers and resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner.
- Ability to understand commercial aspects and highlight additional works/variations to superiors.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the installation of LV electrical, lighting control, fire alarm & voice evacuation, PA/BGM, BMS & controls, Telephone/Data, Central battery Emergency lighting, MATV, security, structured cabling, earthing & Lightning protection systems
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
To Apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]