Allen & York are recruiting a Director of Engineering for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company which is expanding rapidly and who is paving the way with ground breaking projects.
- Ensure the construction and handover of company projects to clients on schedule and on budget
- Ensure a zero-accident safety record and general compliance with company QHSE policy
- Plan, direct, coordinate, develop and deliver progress reports for the construction of assigned projects
- Work closely with contractors, engineers and project teams to oversee organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Regularly inspect project construction sites to ensure appropriate field operations from a quality, safety and workmanship perspective
- Monitor and report progress and issues relating to safety, quality, schedule and budget in accordance with established ISO reporting procedures
- Ensure the project is constructed in strict adherence to quality requirements, and to the design plans and specifications
- Track day to day progress and ensures the project maintains schedule, and provide solutions to make up lost schedule as required
- Manage project expenses to ensures project is delivered within budget
- Provide project status reports as required by the clients and management
- Prepare and issue RFPs for subcontracted works
- Review, evaluate and recommend subcontractor proposals
- Negotiate and prepare subcontracts in accordance with company subcontracting policies
- Coordinate with QHSE on all ISO requirements
- Help develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- University degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- 5-7 years managing construction projects of $10 mil +.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in construction.
- Solar projects experience is preferred
To Apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]