As a Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible to oversee from a corporate level supply chain activities (Supplier to Customer) involving liaison with a variety of stakeholders Suppliers, Logistics Service Providers, Brand Logistics , Buying, Finance, Operations Managers on critical decisions impacting Stock Availabilities, Logistics Network Setups, Warehouse & Distribution Costs, Delivery Lead-times. Extend full support to new brand and new market expansion by designing suitable supply chain model for the business.
Main responsibilities will be as following:
- Working with various brands to establish (For New Setups) and develop (Existing Set ups) the supply chain and warehousing strategy for MENA & SEA Regions.Work closely with service providers and ensure service Levels, synergies in Logistics operations are achieved.
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure that the supply chain agenda is considered at all times within the overall Business strategy on an annual basis.
- Devise plans and strategies to enhance relationships with Key government organisation (Ministries, Customs) and implement routines to ensure that there are no bottlenecks relating to the smooth import of goods across the MENA Region.
- Key person responsible for Planning and Budgeting the Supply chain Activities on a Broader Level into Warehousing & Distribution and Freight Management.
- Work out medium and long term strategies with the supply chain partners (Freight, Consolidation, Customs clearance, DC Distribution) and implement them effectively to support the business.
- Maintain the Existing and create a network of contacts with relevant third parties Logistics operators and government institutions to support the development of the business within the MENA Region from a Supply Chain perspective.
- Work closely with the Brands and LSPs to manage a Consolidated International Transportation Annual Budget of AED 35 Million, which Includes Multimodal Air, Sea, and Road Movements.
- Develop and implement the Logistics Infrastructure & planning guidelines and cascade it across levels.
- Assess the business requirement in line with the business plan and forecast Logistics Infrastructure & Planning requirements for the following year.
- Identify distribution center location to ensure smooth and cost effective flow of inventory from Suppliers/Hubs/Consolidation Points to stores.
To be seriously considered for this role you must have a Master’s degree in Logistics or Business Management Degree (MBA)
In addition you must possess:
- Good government relations and natural network of contacts in the Logistics
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years Senior Logistics management experience
- Strong strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Deep knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the market
- Expert knowledge of Warehouse, Distribution, Freight & 3PL Management
- Expert knowledge of Supply chain management
- Strong People Skills
Job-Specific Skills& Competencies:
- Executing Complex Logistics Operations in Multi Country Environment
- Change Management,
- Advanced Analytical skills,
- Financial modeling skills,
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic is advantageous
- Strong Presentation Skills)
- Leadership &Problem solving skills.
- Decision Making & Initiating Action
- Enterprising & Performing
- Strategic Thinking
To Apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]